Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Website Launch Dinner Party www.JoriJordon.com COMING NOW !!

Wow!!! Who knew that this long road of success would be so stressed, but blessed, through all the emails texes phone calls I find a way to find fun, peace, love and light for my craft. Moving along the last few weeks I have been busy as a bee doing my Web Launch events here are some shots for YOU Lovelies I think I wanna call this one Success in The CITY ! Monday Aug. 9th Erin Kelly presented a dinner for me & my guest at La Vie located @ 64 E. 1st bet 1st & 2nd ave.
My guest were comp. 1000 dollars worth food a drinks, a three course meal that was so fabulous. There was unlimited Sangria, Grey Goose Vodka, Champagne, & my favorite Pinot Grigio .
Of course after all that good food and hospitality I put my bananas on and danced for my guest ! It was an amazing time and experience !! Remember to RSVP with me we do dinner every Monday starting at 9:30pm!

My Guest Included:

Dr. David Shafer, Shyheim Manchild Franklin of Bottom Up Production-Wu-Tang, Supermodel Tanyka Renee of the Female Lingere Football Team that airs every Fri on MTV 2 Starting Sep 3 Model Adina of www.adinapink.com , Mele Mel, Shawna Dorehty, & a host of Fans & Friends that I had no idea knew who I was!! wow !! On The Come UP BABY !!!





Tanyka Reene
Adina Pink & I
Me & Shyheim
Dr. David Shafer & I

Me, Mele Mel, & Shawna Doherty

Shawna Doherty & Shyhiem holdin ya girl down:)

Shyheim & I
Like I said  " On The COME UP!!!" LOL;)

Banana Split:) Peace Out:)

Peace Love & Light
Jori Jordon "Entertainer Extraordinare"
XOXO